- Twenty Questions?
Yeah let’s do it!
- Netflix or Prime
Netflix at the minute, unless it’s for Buffy!
- Favourite room in the house?
All the new bits, but especially my snug.
- What’s the best, first pets for kids?
- Early bird, night owl or permanently exhausted pigeon.
I come a live at night, but I’d definitely say I’m a permanently exhausted pigeon!
- What’s your favourite Disney quote?
I don’t have any that stick to mind, just favourite moments from the movies I really love.
- What’s been your most creative moment?
Nothing really comes to mind, but I’m my most creative just after hitting a block. It’s normally then that something really beautiful blossoms.
- Passive aggressive, aggressive aggressive or zero fucks given?
Zero fucks given, unless it’s Adam! lol
- Top makeup hack?
Use your lipstick as a blusher and eye shadow too.
- Snog, Marry, Avoid: Mr. Tumble, Philip Schofield, Joe Exotic?
Mr.Tumble, Philip Schofield, Joe Exotic
- Paris or Orlando?
Orlando, hands down!
- Ana or Elsa?
- Your next pet?
We really want some kittens
- Are you more blues or green?
I don’t know!
- The kids bring home the game Jumanji, do you play, run or re-gift it?
- Dogs or cats?
- Shoes or bags?
- What’s been the most pivotal point of your career so far?
Ow I don’t know, I think having my great team has helped, but ultimately my goal was to be able to work and spend more time with my kids.
- What makes Harriet feel Beyonce fierce?
Some fancy lipstick and a nice dress
- And if you could tell 2010 Harriet one thing what would it be?
Erm to believe in yourself a bit more. Bit a bit more positive about yourself and believe you will get to where you want eventually.
These answers have just been snippets. To watch episode ten with Toby&Roo’s Harriet Shearsmith click on the video below.
And if you’d like to get involved with the second series email me (Berrit): firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to share the love in the comments below.